Friday, September 18, 2009

Head Shots

Yesterday afternoon I decided to take some photos of Lucy's head.

But the little stinker wouldn't stop smiling.

I think she thought she was some sort of a baby model at a photo shoot.

She saw the camera and knew it must be go time.


But finally I distracted her so I could get some profile and top shots.

Here you can see the bump that protrudes from the back of her head.

And from the top you can see how her head is more oval shaped rather than round.

Here's another shot that shows how long and narrow the top of her head looks.

It's funny. Now that she's been diagnosed, it's so clear to me how abnormal her head is shaped. But it was so easy to miss before we knew what we were looking for.

2 comments:

2to4aday said...

I know why you kept missing the head shape. Who can get past that adorable grin? Lucy is a charmer.

Eric said...

I just found your blog on Facebook today. I'm sure it's more than a bit scary, but it's comforting to know that it's treatable and not unheard of.

As for these pictures of Lucy's head, is it weird that I thought they looked kind of like the shape of my huge dome? ;)