Monday, November 02, 2009

Our Little Lion

Here's our little lion on Halloween.

And our Elephant.

And here's our little circus animals grabbin' some sibling love.

And here's where Brian carved Lucy's future skull incision into her pumpkin. I'm not sure if I should laugh or feel disturbed. I think I'll laugh since I have too many other things to worry about. I'm sure someday I'll look back and think I'm glad we have those memories.

And here's where Lucy tells us how she really feels about her upcoming operation. I didn't realize Lucy's pose until after I uploaded all of my Halloween photos. How funny are babies?!

4 comments:

Grandma said...

LUCY JEAN!!! Did your daddy teach you that?!?!

Anonymous said...

Nope, wrong finger. She's saying, "If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it."

Liz said...

hilarious! love it.

Kristin said...

The pumpkin is a masterpiece;) We are thinking and praying for little Miss Lucy. Hang in there!