Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tomorrow

Thank you so much for all the calls, emails, text messages, Facebook shoutouts and any other form of technological communication I'm forgetting. It warms our hearts to know everyone is thinking and praying for our family.

Tomorrow morning we will arrive at Gillette at 11:30 a.m. Lucy's surgery is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. We are told the actual surgery will last one to two hours but that she'll be gone from us for about four hours once you factor in all the pre-op and post-op work.

Gillette has Wi-Fi so we'll be able to make frequent updates on Brian's laptop as well as through our cell phones.

At this point I'm feeling a lot more calm and at peace than I thought I would. It must be all those prayers. Brian is currently playing poker online so I'm guessing he's doing OK too. Unless that's his way of hiding his fears. Naw...he just really likes Texas Hold 'em.

Anyway keep up the prayers. As a special intention please don't forget to pray for my favorite little boy as well. When I said goodnight to William tonight he expressed some concern about me being away from him for so long. I know he'll do fine but that mommy guilt will always get ya.

Alright I'm off to bed for a good night's rest.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Thinking and praying for you all day and night!!!
XOXO